INSTITUTE OF MIND, PERSONALITY
CARE AND THERAPY
Institute of Mind, Personality Care and Therapy (IMPACT) is the only institute of Pakistan which is trying to develop, psychological assessment culture in education system as developed countries of the world. Education system of developed countries revolves around the Personality Assessment and Development along with education and this is the only way which leads them to progress.
IMPACT introduces a ‘’Psychological Personality Assessment Test’’ PAT which will be helpful to assess the students in many aspects of their personality. PAT is the result of a great effort of Pakistani and Malaysian psychologists. PAT can assess aptitude, tendencies, abilities, wishes, strengths and weaknesses of the students.
ADVANTAGES OF THE TEST (PAT)
This “Personality Assessment Test” gives the following advantages to students, parents, and
• It helps teachers to inform the students about their respective career.
• It helps students to decide what to study in schools or colleges.
• It helps students to understand their strengths and weaknesses.
• It helps teachers to understand their students and helpful in dealing with their students.
• It plays a positive role to increase social interactions among students.
• It tells students about their self.
• It helps parents to take decisions about their children’s future.
AIMS OF THE (PAT)
Aims of this test is
• To provide Self awareness to the students.
• To help the teachers in understanding of their student’s nature, aptitude, abilities, qualities, strength and weaknesses.
• To help the parents in understanding of nature, aptitude, abilities, qualities, strength and weaknesses of their sons and daughters.
• Development of Motivation and Life Skills of the students.
• Personality Development and Human Relations development.
• To measure Attitude and Skills regarding Education and Career.
• To find out Strengths and Weaknesses of Students.
• To guide students about the Education and Career According to their Strengths and
• To provide education counseling to those students who are not good in their academics.
COUNTRIES WHICH ARE USING PASONALITY ASSESSMENT TEST IN THEIR EDUCATION SYSTEM
Following are the countries which are using personality assessment tests in their education system
SITUATION IN PAKISTAN
In Pakistan the situation is entirely different from developed countries, personality development of students is totally ignored. Therefore, our students don’t have knowledge about their personality, strengths, weaknesses and interests. In most of the cases our individuals are not doing work according to their abilities and interests. That’s the reason our youth is not showing interest and creativity in their work.
SALIENT FEATURES OF PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT TEST
➢ PAT is constructed in both Urdu and English languages.
➢ ‘’PAT” is consists of pure psychological tests in which following two types of testing technique are used.
1 – Projective techniques 2 – Non- Projective techniques.
➢ After the scoring of the student’s Personality Assessment Test a comprehensive report will be provided to the student through school or college administration.
➢ In an individual student case, report will be provided to his/her parents.
➢ Results will be in the form of a report along with suggestions by psychologists.
➢ The results of the test of all students will be kept in IMPACT so that they may get it again any time.
➢ The facility of career counseling with the help of top class psychologist.
➢ In special case therapeutic facilities can be provide on demand of parents, teachers, and Institutions.
Let’ s start psychological assessment culture in our institutions through Personality Assessment Test for the benefit of
students, institutions and the Nation of Pakistan.
For further details please contact on # +92-333-6271196